- Jean-Paul Calderone
- 53. By Jean-Paul Calderone on 2011-07-22
Go back to r50, before any multiprocess changes were attempted, since they do not work well.
- 52. By Jean-Paul Calderone on 2011-07-22
A lot of hacks to get speedcenter multiprocess operation working
- 51. By Jean-Paul Calderone on 2011-07-21
Switch to a multiprocess runner approach to isolate benchmarks from each other more.
- 50. By Jean-Paul Calderone on 2011-07-21
Fix an issue with computing time in the absence of pysvn. Also handle hostnames with a pointless suffix (like ".lan").
- 47. By Jean-Paul Calderone on 2011-05-17
Parse options before importing the reactor, in case the options specify which reactor to import
- 46. By Jean-Paul Calderone <exarkun@d3> on 2011-05-17
Correctly operate without pysvn
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)