- 133. By Evan Dandrea on 2012-09-05
Record what bugs we've created in Cassandra when not using Launchpad staging.
- 131. By Evan Dandrea on 2012-09-05
Subscribe the user who clicked on the create bug link to the bug.
- 130. By Evan Dandrea on 2012-09-04
Do not show 'Create' bug links if the user is logged in or if the row in question is for a failed-to-retrace problem.
- 129. By Evan Dandrea on 2012-09-04
Use Django's CSRF protection and the SessionAuthenti
cation from django-tastypie trunk to verify that only logged in users can create bug links.
- 128. By Evan Dandrea on 2012-09-04
Also pass back the new bug URL from the API as we may be using staging and that has a different set of bug numbers.
- 126. By Evan Dandrea on 2012-09-04
Use qastaging for now since staging is down. Bring up to speed with changes to daisy's configuration.py.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: