- 1057. By Elena Stepanova on 2016-01-29
Introduce the concept of cleanup block in transformers
Some transformations can end prematurely and leave the environment
in a dirty state, e.g. with some variables changed.
If a transformation changes the environment, it must have a block marked
as TRANSFORM_CLEANUP (as a comment in the first statement of the block).
If such a block exists, it will be executed even if the transformation
is going to quit.
- 1053. By Elena Stepanova on 2015-12-02
Re-enabled a part of the grammar as some bugs have been fixed
- 1052. By Elena Stepanova on 2015-11-25
Binary tarballs don't have mysql_config.pl, only the shell script
- 1051. By Elena Stepanova on 2015-11-25
Make INSERTs transactional, it saves a lot of time for InnoDB
- 1050. By Elena Stepanova on 2015-11-09
Previously deprecated storage_engine variable is now removed in 5.7
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: