The dreadful UI is a ncurses based UI to play the Duo game in text consoles. The dreadful UI is already part of the game main distribution, but it is fairly experimental and to tell the truth completely broken. This branch aims at developing it, while the duo trunk focuses only on the Tk UI.
- 44. By David Soulayrol on 2009-01-26
- ported the Board window on the cmd module.
- also upgraded some calls to the latest duo API.
- 43. By David Soulayrol on 2008-12-14
Added distribution files.
Added NSI script to build win32 platform installer.
- 42. By David Soulayrol on 2008-12-14
Updated setup.py to produce win32 executable.
Updated duo.tools to fix dynamic import when the application is packages in a zip file.
Removed unnecessary stuff from duo.config.
- 41. By David Soulayrol on 2008-12-14
Added header and she-bang line in make-locale.py. Made it executable.
- 40. By David Soulayrol on 2008-12-14
Removed unnecessary call to gettext in COLORS definition which broke the game when locale were present.
- 39. By David Soulayrol on 2008-12-10
Now bind _ to gettext once for all at the top of startup script.
- 38. By Guillaume Lemaître on 2008-12-08
Add a short check, so that in case of importation error, the true error is given to end-user
- 37. By David Soulayrol on 2008-12-04
Inconditonnally raise the played card.
Also introduced constants for the cards tags.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 6
- Repository format:
- Bazaar pack repository format 1 (needs bzr 0.92)