- 257. By Noam Yorav-Raphael on 2012-02-26
Opening new tab caused a warning, because tried to disconnect
signals that were already disconnected.
- 256. By Noam Yorav-Raphael on 2012-02-23
You can have multiple editing tabs open. Just press ctrl-T !
Also, improve window size and pane size. Now overlay scrollbars don't bother us. The size is changed whenever the font or the layout (horizontal/
- 255. By Noam Yorav-Raphael on 2012-02-15
Another fix to rev. 253 - now the change tracking is exactly like it was before.
- 253. By Noam Yorav-Raphael on 2012-02-15
Don't bring commands multiple times from the history when pressing ctrl-up/down
- 252. By Noam Yorav-Raphael on 2012-02-15
Completion in lists didn't work because dict key completion was used. Now they do.
- 251. By Noam Yorav-Raphael on 2012-02-14
If the cursor is at the beginning of the line and 'home' is pressed, move to the beginning of the line content, after the indentation.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)