This branch holds new "experimental" features such as launchers, new look and more customizable options. The goal of this branch is to bring new and innovative features to enhance the experience of using DockBar in the long run, rather than to bring stability in terms of predictable behavior from a release to the next. The branch do aim to be as bug free as possible, though, and to be usable for everyday computer usage (for people who are not bothered by rapid changes), not just for beta testing. The main developer of this branch is Matias Särs.
- 519. By Matias Särs on 2013-10-27
- Appindicators now store previously used icons in cache to prevent slowdowns (or even freezes of the whole dock) when a appinicator quickly changes icons frequently to animate the indicator.
- 517. By Matias Särs on 2013-10-08
- Zeitgeist dbus calls are done async.
- Locked window list is now called floating window panel instead. Hopefully that makes more sense.
- Code cleanup in menu related and zeitgeist code.
- 516. By Matias Särs on 2013-09-05
- Made some (perhaps that last) synced dbus calls asynced.
- Small code cleanups.
- 514. By Matias Särs on 2013-01-20
- (Possible) fix for bug #865836: windows doesn't disappear from the list on multi monitor setups.
- 513. By Matias Särs on 2012-10-27
Bug #1071063: Changes in DockbarX 0.90 had broken DockbarX AWN applet.
- 512. By Matias Särs on 2012-10-24
- Bug #1070441: Application indicators didn't work for ubuntu 11.04 (still doesn't for ubuntu 10.4). I also removed some arguments from dbus command Watch since they shouldn't be there in the first place and caused error messages in 11.04.
- 511. By Matias Särs on 2012-10-23
- changed default behaviour for namebar from showing only for maximized windows to always show.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 6
- Repository format:
- Bazaar pack repository format 1 (needs bzr 0.92)