This branch holds new "experimental" features such as launchers, new look and more customizable options. The goal of this branch is to bring new and innovative features to enhance the experience of using DockBar in the long run, rather than to bring stability in terms of predictable behavior from a release to the next. The branch do aim to be as bug free as possible, though, and to be usable for everyday computer usage (for people who are not bothered by rapid changes), not just for beta testing. The main developer of this branch is Matias Särs.
- 523. By Matias Särs on 2014-04-22
- Bug #652386 and Bug #1120940: DockbarX do anything - or worse since a few versions back it froze - when too many windows of a program was opened so that the window list didn't fit the screen. Now the window list gets a scrollbar instead when it would become too big to fit the screen.
- 522. By Matias Särs on 2014-04-21
- Bug #1272106: Pillow is replacing imaging. A quick fix for gentoo (and other?) users.
- 521. By Matias Särs on 2014-04-21
- DockbarX can now handle situations where there are more groupbuttons than can fit on the screen.
- Small code cleanups and some comments added.
- 520. By Matias Särs on 2014-04-14
- Added Battery Status applet.
- Fixed a small bug in Appindicator applet.
- 519. By Matias Särs on 2013-10-27
- Appindicators now store previously used icons in cache to prevent slowdowns (or even freezes of the whole dock) when a appinicator quickly changes icons frequently to animate the indicator.
- 517. By Matias Särs on 2013-10-08
- Zeitgeist dbus calls are done async.
- Locked window list is now called floating window panel instead. Hopefully that makes more sense.
- Code cleanup in menu related and zeitgeist code.
- 516. By Matias Särs on 2013-09-05
- Made some (perhaps that last) synced dbus calls asynced.
- Small code cleanups.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 6
- Repository format:
- Bazaar pack repository format 1 (needs bzr 0.92)