This branch is an import of the HEAD branch of the Git repository at https://github.com/stackforge/refstack.git.
Last successful import was 3 hours ago.
- 438. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2017-04-25
Merge "Change doc references from DefCore to Interop Working Group"
- 437. By Catherine Diep on 2017-04-24
Re-organize RefStack document links
Also remove the specs links from the developer document links.
- 436. By M V P Nitesh on 2017-04-10
Optimize the link address
Use https instead of http to ensure the safety
- 435. By Andreas Jaeger on 2017-04-05
Since refstack is an official OpenStack project that gets published on
docs.openstack.org, it should use OpenStack branding.
Use openstackdocstheme and set it up correctly.
- 434. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2017-04-04
Merge "Spec for adding RefStack docs to the website natively"
- 433. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2017-04-04
Merge "Replace six.iteritems with dict.items"
- 432. By Paul Van Eck on 2017-04-03
Fix py35 func tests
A change in webob is causing some failures. A charset must now
be specified in the webob response object.
- 431. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2017-03-27
Merge "fix a typo in template.rst"
- 430. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2017-03-24
Merge "Adding Python 3.5 to setup metadata"
- 429. By Paul Van Eck on 2017-03-23
Add openid fix migration script
Users who previously had a '%20' in their openstackids currently aren't able
to access their data on RefStack. This is because a '.' has taken the place of
'%20' in a recent openstack id update. This migration will reflect this change
in the database.
/review. openstack. org/#/c/ 427889/
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)