This branch is an import of the HEAD branch of the Git repository at https://github.com/stackforge/refstack.git.
Last successful import was 5 hours ago.
- 430. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2017-03-24
Merge "Adding Python 3.5 to setup metadata"
- 429. By Paul Van Eck on 2017-03-23
Add openid fix migration script
Users who previously had a '%20' in their openstackids currently aren't able
to access their data on RefStack. This is because a '.' has taken the place of
'%20' in a recent openstack id update. This migration will reflect this change
in the database.
/review. openstack. org/#/c/ 427889/
- 428. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2017-03-22
Merge "Added sphnix build folder location"
- 427. By Paul Van Eck on 2017-03-15
Enable py35 functional test env
This patch also adds the necessary changes to fix py35 compatibility
and ensure that the current functional/unit tests pass.
- 426. By Chris Hoge on 2017-02-28
Update the logo to the new OpenStack logo
Update the RefStack UI to use the new OpenStack logo.
- 425. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2017-02-27
Merge "modify test-requirement according to requirements project"
- 424. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2017-02-20
Merge "Allow adding cpid to null product version"
- 423. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2017-02-16
Merge "Fix typo and minor edit modal issue"
- 422. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2017-02-16
Merge "Update RefStack website with RefStack mascot"
- 421. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2017-02-15
Merge "Update coverage job"
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)