This branch is an import of the HEAD branch of the Git repository at https://github.com/stackforge/refstack.git.
Last successful import was 5 hours ago.
- 424. By Jenkins <email address hidden> 15 hours ago
Merge "Allow adding cpid to null product version"
- 423. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2017-02-16
Merge "Fix typo and minor edit modal issue"
- 422. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2017-02-16
Merge "Update RefStack website with RefStack mascot"
- 421. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2017-02-15
Merge "Update coverage job"
- 420. By Luz Cazares on 2017-02-14
Added tox target which checks requirements.txt
New tox target check that there is no missing or superfluous (unused)
requirements in requirements.txt.
Patch is copy/paste from Iff37af95269c38
which do the same for Tempest projec.
This change also includes the fixes to requirements.txt needed
to pass the new tests.
- 419. By Paul Van Eck on 2017-02-09
Switch to cryptography from pycrypto
PyCrypto seems to no longer be maintained and has issues
with Python 3+. This patch switches refstack to use the cryptography
library instead. Cryptography is actively maintained and works with
later versions of Python.
- 418. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2017-02-07
Merge "RefStack specs directory update."
- 417. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2017-02-07
Merge "Add ability to edit products in UI"
- 416. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2017-02-07
Merge "Show message when vendor/product is created"
- 415. By Andreas Jaeger on 2017-02-04
Prepare for using standard python tests
Add simple script to setup mysql and postgresql databases, this script
can be run by users during testing and will be run by CI systems for
specific setup before running unit tests. This is exactly what is
currently done by OpenStack CI in project-config.
This allows to change in project-config the python-db and tox-db
jobs to python-jobs and tox since these will call this script initially.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)