- 2457. By exarkun on 2008-03-26
merge forward, resolve conflicts
- 2456. By exarkun on 2008-03-26
Branching to 'sysenv-
- 2455. By exarkun on 2008-03-26
Fix several problems with the WebSite upgrader:
* Make sure the old object is uninstalled
* Make sure an AnonymousSite is created
* Make sure a LoginSystem is properly installed
- 2454. By exarkun on 2008-03-25
Author: indigo, exarkun
Reviewer: herve, exarkun, washort
Add support for if-else expressions and with statements to Pyflakes.
- 2453. By pjd on 2008-03-24
This corrects a number of typos and other miscellaneous problems.
- 2452. By exarkun on 2008-03-24
Add explicit support to the Axiom reference attribute type for the case
where an upgrade of the referred to value is triggered by an access to
the attribute and the upgrader replaces or deletes the original value
of the reference.
- 2451. By pjd on 2008-03-21
intDecimal- Python2. 5.2-2543
Avoid using Decimal._rescale, which changed incompatibly in Python 2.5.2.
- 2450. By pjd on 2008-03-21
Avoid starting the batch process unless it's actually needed. Among other
things, this significantly lightens upgrader tests.
- 2449. By glyph on 2008-03-20
Deal with a number of issues with text columns in the region-model scrolltable.
This fixes a bunch of bugs which would cause the scrolltable to behave badly with a text sort-column; describing these is more trouble than it's worth because of the difficult-
to-describe nature of the region-model implementation. The most serious problem is that the top and bottom regions would not be seen as overlapping, and any addressbook with more than one page of people in it would appear to have over a thousand (and would accumulate a near-infinite amount of data as the user scrolled around).
- 2448. By glyph on 2008-03-20
Make the Axiom scheduler tests not use the real clock.
They were using it before. That was pretty bad. It made them unreliable and slow.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: