- 2682. By Jean-Paul Calderone on 2011-09-16
Some minor doc fixes, and a note about Exit.link being confusing.
- 2679. By Jean-Paul Calderone on 2011-09-16
Put the _DisregardYourW
earingIt hack back in place. It is required for the tethering features in ExampleGame. This means worn clothing once again has a location of the wearer.
- 2678. By exarkun on 2010-04-24
Remove the _DisregardYourW
earingIt hack; add a different IElectromagneti cMedium just so there'll still be one; add more tests for CanSee
Worn garments now have a location of None instead of a location
of their wearer. This prevents them from being described by the
containment system and the garment system (now the containment
system cannot see them and only the garment system describes
This might be a good idea. It seems like less of a hack than
earingIt, at least. Plus it's all spelled
- 2677. By exarkun on 2010-04-24
Add tests covering Reachability.
- 2676. By exarkun on 2010-04-24
This probably used to do something, but no more. Discard it.
- 2675. By exarkun on 2010-04-24
Express the intent of this test a little more coherently (ie, at all)
- 2674. By exarkun on 2010-04-24
Fix trivial whitespace and test naming stuff
- 2673. By exarkun on 2010-04-24
A test that covers the "if not objections" test in _doObtain
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: