- 2682. By Allen Short on 2011-06-03
Use explicit interface when binding ports in UDP connection tests.
- 2679. By Jean-Paul Calderone on 2011-06-01
Just kidding before; accept either of these exceptiosn:
TCP and UDP transports fail with ConnectionDone for some reason.
Maybe this is an AMP bug. Virtual circuit transport tests fail
with UnknownRemoteError though, because they actually get the
last response which indicates the server-side exception was of an
- 2678. By Jean-Paul Calderone on 2011-06-01
Port some more juice-style API uses to the AMP version; makes UDPConnection tests pass
- 2677. By Jean-Paul Calderone on 2011-06-01
Change this assertion; AMP closes the connection if an unknown exception type is raised by a responder; UnknownRemoteError is for something else.
- 2676. By Jean-Paul Calderone on 2011-06-01
Convert sigma to AMP (at least enough for unit tests to pass)
- 2675. By Jean-Paul Calderone on 2011-06-01
(with dash) Probably finish fixing Inbound, Listen, and Secure
- 2674. By exarkun on 2010-04-17
Eh, change what this test is doing, which is maybe due to a difference between juice and amp
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: