- 19. By Dietrich Bollmann on 2010-09-04
send-buffer' based on Marc's function 'blender- execute- file'.
Send the current buffer to the inferior Python process.
When the buffer is bound to a file and the current state of the
buffer has been saved, the corresponding file itself is loaded
using 'imp.load_source'; when the buffer is not bound to a file
or has been modified since it has been saved last, the buffer
content is sent.
- 18. By Dietrich Bollmann on 2010-09-04
Applied patch written by Marc Weber implementing 'blender-
execute- file' and added an entry for the 'Blender' Menu.
doc: load .py file in blender shell (using imp.load_source)
- 17. By Dietrich Bollmann on 2010-08-12
Renamed the variable for the name of the profile to 'blender-profile'.
This allowes to specify the profile to be used with a certain python file via an emacs file variable.
## -*- mode: blender-python; blender-variant: bcp-2.5; blender-profile: "Blender2.5 default" -*-
- 16. By Dietrich Bollmann on 2010-08-12
Adapted the 'blender-
python- mode' to work with blender 2.5 as well.
The blender variant to be used with a certain python file can be specified in the first line of the file.
- For using the blender variant named "Blender Command Port 2.4":
-*- mode: blender-python; blender-variant: "Blender Command Port 2.4" -*-
- For using the blender variant named "Blender Command Port 2.5":
-*- mode: blender-python; blender-variant: "Blender Command Port 2.5" -*-
- 14. By Dietrich Bollmann on 2010-08-12
2.5/emacs. py' to 'python/2.6' and 'python/3.1'.
- 12. By Dietrich Bollmann on 2010-08-12
Added a python dir with python version subdirs to the source tree.
- 11. By Dietrich Bollmann on 2009-11-08
* Added code to check for the existense of the Blender profile.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 6
- Repository format:
- Bazaar pack repository format 1 (needs bzr 0.92)