- 7211. By David Soto <email address hidden> on 2013-03-31
- 7210. By Barry Warsaw on 2013-03-21
* Support pagination of some large collections (lists, users, members).
Given by Florian Fuchs. (LP: #1156529)
- 7208. By Barry Warsaw on 2013-03-20
* Add ``reply_
to_address` ` and ``first_ strip_reply_ to`` as writable
attributes of a mailing list's configuration. (LP: #1157881)
- template.py should only include 2013 for new copyright years.
- Move some bad-path tests in configuration.rst to test_configurat
- 7207. By Barry Warsaw on 2013-03-20
* When creating the initial file system layout in ``var``, e.g. via
``bin/mailman info``, add an ``var/etc/
mailman. cfg`` file if one does not
already exist. Also, when initializing the system, look for that file as
the configuration file, just after ``./mailman.cfg`` and before
.mailman. cfg``. (LP: #1157861)
- 7206. By Barry Warsaw on 2013-03-20
David Soto's branch to add `bin/mailman conf` subcommand, with fixes and
cleanups by Barry.
- 7204. By Barry Warsaw on 2013-03-06
* Creation of lists with upper case names should be coerced to lower case.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: