Code review comment for lp:~danci-emanuel/mailman/messages_support

Revision history for this message
Robin J (robin-jeffries) wrote :

> Just some small comments:
>
> 1. This is only the part that will be used by the handlers when creating the
> new messags. (the equivalent of the Message class from DlistUtils)

OK, I don't think I understand why existing mailman doesn't include the msgdata, but you need to. Can you explain it to me? (It's probably because I don't know the mm3 code, but it will help us both if you can explain it.) What is in the metadata?

> 2. I did not push the code for the other parts of the DlistUtils (the ones
> related to the Thread and Override classes) because I still have to finish
> some parts of them and I also took you advice, pushing smaller pieces of code,
> so that they will be easier to review.

Good.

> 3. I also changed the attribute from mailinglist.py, the one that you told me
> to, and added the missing line to max_size.py.

You mean the help text associated with that attribute?

> 4. I tried to add Terri as I reviewer to, but I cannot seem to find her on
> launchpad.

I can't figure out how to add another reviewer from this view, but Terri is terriko on launchpad.

« Back to merge proposal