- 7153. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-04-28
* List-Post should be NO when posting is not allowed. (LP: #987563)
- 7152. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-04-26
General code cleanup.
- Add explicit dependency on zope.event in setup.py.
- Use Python 3 compatible syntax for specifying that a class implements an
interface, i.e. the @implementer class decorator.
- print_function futures.
- Whitespace normalization.
- 7151. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-04-22
Several non-functional improvements to the code base.
Reduce the explicit use of the config.db global by introducing two new
- A new transaction() context manager which will commit the transaction on
successful exit, otherwise it will abort the transaction
- A new dbconnection decorator which calls the decorated method with the
Storm store object as the first argument (after self). This can be used
instead of config.db.store.
By reducing the explicit use of this global, we have a better chance of
refactoring it away in the future. Still TODO: runner.py and lmtp.py.
Be explicit about the `store` attribute on the IDatabase interface.
More consistent use of __future__ imports.
Remove an obsolete command line script.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: