This is the main branch of ESyS-Particle comprising the latest development version. All stable releases subsequent to v2.0 are derived from this repository.
This branch is an import of the Subversion branch from https://svn.esscc.uq.edu.au/svn/esys3/lsm/trunk.
Last successful import was on 2012-11-28.
- 988. By dion on 2011-03-29
slight update of AUTHORS for consistency
- 987. By vboros on 2011-03-29
Final update to author listing ahead of the next release
- 986. By steffen on 2011-03-28
Fixed bug in getWallForce
Added ability to read geo files to grainextract ( -geo )
- 985. By vboros on 2011-03-25
Some more updates ahead of the next release
- 984. By steffen on 2011-03-09
Added checkpointing function for bonded trimesh interactions
WARNING: dump2vtk currently doesn't handle bonded trimesh interaction data - it is ignored if the trimesh IG is dumped after the other bonded IGs (i.e. if its name is alphabetically "later") and dump2vtk fails if the bonded trimesh IG comes before the other bonded IG data in the dump
- 983. By vboros on 2011-03-07
Fix to complete replacement of NRotElasticMesh
2DPrms with NRotElasticLinM eshPrms (cf. rev. 1183), and application of "hanging spheres" 3-d bug fix to 2-d (cf. rev. 1278)
- 982. By vboros on 2011-02-21
Additional (ESyS-Particle) copyright updates
- 981. By vboros on 2011-02-18
Update of documentation: Simple particle type in .geo files encompasses both rotational and nonrotational particles.
- 980. By vboros on 2011-02-18
By default the Python API documentation is no longer installed. Use the --with-epydoc option with configure to locally install the documentation.
- 979. By vboros on 2011-02-17
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)