- 3433. By Łukasz Zemczak on 2013-02-27
Revert revision 3427 - it causes regressions on VirtualBox
- 3432. By Łukasz Zemczak on 2013-01-10
Fix FTBFS for ARM because of an unused variable.
- 3431. By Michail Bitzes <bitzesmichail> on 2013-01-03
Added missing glEnable/
glDisableClient State calls for GL_TEXTURE_ COORD_ARRAY
and GL_VERTEX_ARRAY to make firepaint work with the new codebase.
Author: Michail Bitzes
- 3430. By Daniel van Vugt on 2013-01-03
Avoid calling code that results in calls to regexec as much as possible.
Regular expression matching is too expensive to do very often and compiz
was spending 31% of its CPU time in regexec().
- 3429. By Daniel van Vugt on 2012-12-13
Add a feature for blacklisting certain graphics drivers from being able to
unredirect fullscreen windows. Right now the only known broken drivers are
nouveau and intel on precise (Mesa 8.0). But the blacklist is a regex that
can be adjusted at any time.
- 3428. By Matthias Alles on 2012-12-11
Prevent windows from maximizing on the wrong monitor (LP: #751605)
This fixes two causes I have found:
Geometry was wrapping to the wrong monitor (back to the
top or left) if a window was mostly off the bottom/right of the screen.
2. Even when outputDeviceFor
Geometry returned the correct output,
PrivateWindow: :addWindowSizeC hanges was sometimes changing it to an
incorrect output in the case where the old size of a window exceeds
the dimensions of the smaller monitor you're trying to maximize it on.
- 3427. By Daniel van Vugt on 2012-12-11
Fixed race condition - we ungrabbed the server before binding the pixmap.
- 3425. By Daniel van Vugt on 2012-12-05
Add an option to specify which windows are allowed to be unredirected when
they are fullscreen. Default: Allow unredirection on all window types except
common video players: Totem, MPlayer, Vlc or Plugin-container (Flash or other
nested browser windows).
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: