- 448. By Chad Miller on 2010-10-06
Fix a possible null dereference.
Add help text and clarify the setting description.
- 447. By Scott Ferguson <scott@scott-laptop> on 2010-10-06
Only set song information if it's available, otherwise just mark the scrobble as complete
- 446. By Scott Ferguson <scott@scott-laptop> on 2010-10-06
Add client preference to enable/disable scrobbling
- 445. By Scott Ferguson <scott@scott-laptop> on 2010-10-06
Refactor and work with all play states
- 444. By Scott Ferguson <scott@scott-laptop> on 2010-10-06
Initial rough hack using Simple Last.fm Scrobbler API
- 441. By Chad Miller on 2010-09-29
Totally foolhardy attempt at mechanical translation of Chinese. I know
I have the right sentences replaced, and I suspect that the "Try again later."
will be close, but there's probably some politeness level I neglect that means
I insult every reader's ancestors from Confucious to Great Teacher to Kwai
For this transgression, I offer this heartfelt apology: Yeah, sorry, mmkay?
- 440. By Chad Miller on 2010-09-29
Don't ask to check server settings, because they may be hidden.
THIS NEEDS TRANSLATION.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: