- 274. By Scott Moser on 2015-09-17
callback: fix regression in attempt to give better error
previous commit tried to give a better error message by ensuring
that the target image was a file, but did so before the 'img' variable
Simple fix is to move the check till after the variable is set.
- 273. By Scott Moser on 2015-09-04
callback: pass --format when invoking qemu-nbd
qemu-nbd now kind of needs the --format flag for sanity.
Additionally, in some cases (such as not specifying --format)
qemu-nbd would leave the device connected, but exit non-zero.
- 270. By Scott Moser on 2015-07-15
growpart: silence error output of older growpart when determining type
older growpart will write warnings like:
WARNING: GPT (GUID Partition Table) detected ...
meaning if you ran current growpart with older sfdisk, you'd see confusing
- 269. By Scott Moser on 2015-05-15
growpart: when growing dont grow past the secondary gpt table
this will allow disks in mbr format that are grown with growpart
to subsequently be converted to gpt.
other things have to be done right in order for that to be
useful, but it wastes such a small amount, allow for it.
- 268. By Scott Moser on 2015-05-11
growpart: use 0 as argument to trap rather than EXIT
some shells (reportedly the shell in static busybox in debian)
do not like 'trap xx EXIT', but will take 'trap xx 0'.
EXIT is posixly correct, but not worth the readability if it
- 267. By Scott Moser on 2015-05-11
growpart: support sfdisk >= 2.26
sfdisk >= 2.26 is command line incompatible with older versions.
This commit does:
* support newer sfdisk versions for dos formated partition tables
* support restoring on failure with newer sfdisk
* drop use of Cylinder/
Head/Sector and '--show- pt-geometry'
* supports using sfdisk > 2.26 to resize gpt tables
Thus, this removes the need for sgdisk if we have sufficient sfdisk
* adds tools/make-
simple tool to just easily partition a device or file
to have a growpart'able partition table on it. useful for testing.
* adds test/test-
test to create an image file, partition it, growpart it
* test/test-growpart: minor improvements
* sfdisk path now uses sector size more intelligently
* GROWPART_FUDGE is now specified in bytes rather than sectors.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)