- 314. By Scott Moser on 2017-01-13
dist-tarball: do not include .bzr in upstream tarball
using tar cf file.tar.gz directory/ --exclude directory/.bzr
was not correctly excluding .bzr.
the --exclude needs to be before 'directory/'.
It is is just as easy and more straight forward to just remove the .bzr
dir in our pristine directory.
- 312. By Scott Moser on 2016-10-24
callback: support 'chroot' to lxd containers
This adds support for mount-image-
callback to do its magic on a
local lxd container.
$ lxc init ubuntu-daily:xenial mic-test
$ sudo mount-image-
callback mic-test -- apt-get update -q
$ sudo ./bin/mount-
image-callback lxd:mic-test --system-resolvconf -- \
mchroot apt-get update -q
In doing so, it adds some helpers to the PATH before executing the
uns-switch: switch to the appropriate lxc namespace
mchroot: chroot into the _MOUNTPOINT_ (automatically calls uns-switch)
- 311. By Scott Moser on 2016-10-05
test/test-mic: tests for unmounting unexpected mounts and system-mounts.
these 2 tests verify that
- "unexpected" mounts under the mount point get unmounted.
mounts not made by mount-image-
callback should still get unmounted.
- tests that --system-mounts works as expected.
- 310. By Scott Moser on 2016-10-05
image-callback: do unmounts in reverse order.
This still uses umount_r which unmounts under the mount point
recursively. The reason for doing it in reverse order is so
that umount_r can be expected to have done something.
mount -o loop img my-dir
mount --bind /dev my-dir/dev
mount --bind /sys my-dir/sys
- 307. By Scott Moser on 2016-10-05
separate nbd out of main.
This is really all just cosmetic, moving the big hunk of main
that handled mounting a nbd device via qemu-nbd into a set of functions.
- use 'mount -o loop,ro' on unpartitioned image mounts when
the user passed --read-only.
- only attempt mount -o loop if --part=0 or --part=auto
- remove 'mp_is_tmp'. Instead just clean up tempdir.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)