- 115. By Scott Moser on 2016-09-23
overlayroot: support 'overlay' filesystem explicitly rather than
relying on ubuntu specific kernel module 'overlayfs'. (LP: #1493188)
- 113. By Scott Moser on 2016-09-02
overlayroot: fix overlayroot if recurse=0 was not provided.
When workdir support was added for kernels that needed it, it was only
added to the root filesystem mount. Thus if there were more filesystems
and recurse=0 was not provided, then mounts would fail.
The fix here is to add the workdir entries and create directories for
all entries in the new /etc/fstab.
* add and use 'clean_path' to make removing extraneous / from a path easier.
* add and use needs_workdir function to indicate that workdir is needed
on overlayfs mounts.
* skip filesystems that are unsupported. overlayroot cannot be backed
by a vfat filesystem. This would occur when trying to
use it on /boot/efi in a cloud image.
* use $MYTAG in some places where string 'overlayroot' was used.
- 112. By Scott Moser on 2016-09-01
write debug to /run/initramfs not /dev/.initramfs but support
writing to /dev/.initramfs if that is all there is. (LP: #1485752)
- 109. By Scott Moser on 2015-06-19
-dyn-netconf: bring up networking if ip is on kernel
command line and it has not been brought up (LP: #1463846)
- 108. By Scott Moser on 2015-06-17
copymods: some comment cleanups remove expected warning
we remove the warning message in the normal case.
We dont want that to be printed as 'WARN' is ugly on a normal
boot, and normally the root *will* have lib/modules/<kver>.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)