- 119. By Scott Moser on 2016-10-05
-dyn-netconf: Fix bug in previously added IPV6
support. (LP: #1621615)
- 117. By Scott Moser on 2016-09-28
Add IPV6 support to cloud-initramfs
-dyn-netconf. (LP: #1621615)
- 115. By Scott Moser on 2016-09-23
overlayroot: support 'overlay' filesystem explicitly rather than
relying on ubuntu specific kernel module 'overlayfs'. (LP: #1493188)
- 113. By Scott Moser on 2016-09-02
overlayroot: fix overlayroot if recurse=0 was not provided.
When workdir support was added for kernels that needed it, it was only
added to the root filesystem mount. Thus if there were more filesystems
and recurse=0 was not provided, then mounts would fail.
The fix here is to add the workdir entries and create directories for
all entries in the new /etc/fstab.
* add and use 'clean_path' to make removing extraneous / from a path easier.
* add and use needs_workdir function to indicate that workdir is needed
on overlayfs mounts.
* skip filesystems that are unsupported. overlayroot cannot be backed
by a vfat filesystem. This would occur when trying to
use it on /boot/efi in a cloud image.
* use $MYTAG in some places where string 'overlayroot' was used.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)