Some of the goodness:
- 995. By Joshua Harlow on 2012-07-06
Fix the initsys variable, setuptools/distools will automatically assign
to a variable of the name 'init_system' instead due to the param name being
- 994. By Scott Moser on 2012-07-06
setup.py: rename "daemon type" to "init system"
This brings with it other changes, and also makes an install
install all of the requisite init files. (ie, cloud-init needs the -local and
- 993. By Joshua Harlow on 2012-07-06
Add comment about keeping track of what people think about the 'read'
and 'write' root, and if it confuses them, remove it later and just
recommend a more 'natural' way of doing it (ie 'chroot').
- 992. By Joshua Harlow on 2012-07-06
Updated so that if no mirror is found, the module stops running.
- 991. By Joshua Harlow on 2012-07-04
1. Make the debian rules file a template (and pass in the daemon-type)
2. Adjust the bddeb to pass this in (as well as other output statement being added)
3. Adjust make-tarball to only archive the bzr versioned files (using --recursive)
- 989. By Joshua Harlow on 2012-07-04
Add a check on 'chownbyname' that catches the keyerror and logs it (instead of failing)
- 988. By Joshua Harlow on 2012-07-04
When the hostname is also the ip (thus no hostname) just use 'localhost'
- 987. By Joshua Harlow on 2012-07-04
1. Cleanup of some mock functionality
2. Adding in returning the 'public-keys' to the metadata 'list' response
3. Adding in sending back the running users keys (useful for testing) along with 'brickies'
4. Add in a traverse function that can walk down a dictionary (if possible)
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: