- Clint Byrum
- 1286. By Clint Byrum on 2011-01-21
* Re-add upstream r977 to allow proper re-exec on shutdown (LP: #672177)
* debian/control: adding Breaks on eglibc version that disables
telinit u to avoid accidentally installing a version of libc6 that
will cause upstart to re-exec and lose its state.
- 1283. By Scott James Remnant (Canonical) on 2010-08-12
* init/job_process.c (job_process_
spawn): We can fail to open the
system console for various reasons, sometimes because there isn't
a console (ENXIO or ENODEV) but worse due to kernel race conditions
on SMP/multi-core systems (EIO). If "console output" is used, and
these happen, fall back to /dev/null.
- 1281. By Loïc Minier on 2010-07-23
Try buying with -fPIE/-pie on armel again; we have a shiny new armel
toolchain and this part of the rules was broken in 0.6.6-1 anyway.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: