- Thomas Chust
- 30. By Thomas Chust on 2009-10-16
Added makefile rule to build example package, bumped XULRunner SDK version.
- 28. By Thomas Chust on 2009-06-23
Modified the XPCOM bridge initialization and adapted the error reporting
to include information about the source location.
- 27. By Thomas Chust on 2009-06-23
Added C++ compiler flags to prevent the generation of RTTI and exception
handling information since they are useless in an XPCOM context, slow
down compilation and bloat the code.
- 26. By Thomas Chust on 2009-06-23
Errors messages from evaluated Scheme code are now logged to the default
console service instead of being posted as custom notifications.
- 24. By Thomas Chust on 2009-06-21
Implemented uncaught exception and exit handlers for Scheme code running
in the XPCOM context, simplified mzSchemeService
::Callbacks: :Eval using
these new facilities.
- 22. By Thomas Chust on 2009-06-21
Simplified the C++ code by using more of the magic XPCOM helpers :-)
- Branch format:
- Branch format 6
- Repository format:
- Bazaar pack repository format 1 (needs bzr 0.92)