- 165. By Colin Watson on 2015-07-28
[r=wgrant] Handle architecture restrictions, architecture qualifications, and restriction formulas (build profiles) in build-dependencies.
- Merged branch lp:~cjwatson/launchpad-buildd/complex-build-deps
- 164. By Colin Watson on 2015-07-16
If there is a mix of definite and dubious dep-wait output, then analyse
the situation rather than trusting just the definite information.
- 163. By Colin Watson on 2015-07-16
Liberalise dep-wait matching regexes slightly so that they match
multi-line output properly, as in the case where multiple
build-dependencies are uninstallable.
- 161. By Colin Watson on 2015-07-15
Fix incorrect dscpath construction that caused a crash when analysing
dubious dep-wait cases.
- 159. By Colin Watson on 2015-07-08
[r=wgrant] Analyse dubious dep-wait cases ("but it is not installed" or "but it is not going to be installed") manually to check whether any direct build-dependencies are missing, and if so generate an appropriate dep-wait (LP: #1468755).
- 158. By Colin Watson on 2015-07-05
[r=adconrad] Make sbuild use "sudo -E" rather than just sudo. It will still filter the environment itself, but this means that variables such as DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS will be passed through given our standard buildd sudoers configuration.
- Merged branch lp:~cjwatson/launchpad-buildd/fix-sudo-config
- 157. By Colin Watson on 2015-07-04
buildrecipe: Pass --only-source to "apt-get build-dep" to force it to
use the source package we care about rather than trying to map through
binary package names.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)