- 171. By Colin Watson on 2015-08-06
buildsnap: Drop explicit installation of sudo, now fixed in snapcraft.
- 169. By Colin Watson on 2015-08-04
Strip qualifications and restrictions even from dep-waits derived solely
from sbuild output.
- 168. By Colin Watson on 2015-08-04
Remove unused import from lpbuildd/
tests/_ _init__ .py, which just made things more awkward.
- 167. By Colin Watson on 2015-08-04
slave-prep: Output current python-debian version, useful for debugging
build-dependency parsing problems.
- 166. By Colin Watson on 2015-08-04
[r=wgrant] Add support for building snaps (LP: #1476405).
- 165. By Colin Watson on 2015-07-28
[r=wgrant] Handle architecture restrictions, architecture qualifications, and restriction formulas (build profiles) in build-dependencies.
- Merged branch lp:~cjwatson/launchpad-buildd/complex-build-deps
- 164. By Colin Watson on 2015-07-16
If there is a mix of definite and dubious dep-wait output, then analyse
the situation rather than trusting just the definite information.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)