- 36. By Alexandre Fayolle @ camptocamp <email address hidden> on 2012-09-20
[MRG] from 6.1
- 35. By Guewen Baconnier @ Camptocamp <email address hidden> on 2012-09-11
[IMP] remove deprecated argument
- 34. By Guewen Baconnier @ Camptocamp <email address hidden> on 2012-09-11
[MRG] Merged branch with the fixes for the most recent bugs found:
* Partner balance (in standalone mode, without comparison):
the partners with a final balance of 0.0 were hidden,
they must be displayed because we need also, at least their initial balance,
so we can compare with the preceding year. The debit / credit can be useful too.
* All partners' reports:
we can not rely on the entries generated by OpenERP in the opening period for the parters,
so we force the computation of the initial balance based on the previous fiscal years.
(previously, we were displaying the entries of the opening period if there
was at least one, otherwise we were computing it).
* The computed initial balance was wrong when the opening period
of the very first fiscal year had entries.
The entries of the opening periods have to be excluded from the initial balances,
excepted for this case, because they do not have any counterpart the preceding year.
- 33. By Guewen Baconnier @ Camptocamp <email address hidden> on 2012-09-07
[MRG] from 6.1, webkit financial report fix
- 32. By Guewen Baconnier @ Camptocamp <email address hidden> on 2012-08-31
[MRG] massive merge from the 6.1 branch
- 31. By Alexandre Fayolle @ camptocamp <email address hidden> on 2012-08-13
[MRG] from fix_spelling branch
- 30. By Alexandre Fayolle @ camptocamp <email address hidden> on 2012-07-25
- 29. By Joël Grand-Guillaume @ camptocamp on 2012-06-20
Add all the bank statement improvements that we made. This is mostly based on :
statement_ ext -> provide profile per bank statement, remove period, choose to use balance check or not,...
statement_ base_completion -> provide a completion rule system to fullfill the bank statement (partner, account,...)
statement_ base_import -> provide a base to create your own file parser for each bank/office and link it to a profile
statement_ transactionid_ completion and account_ statement_ transactionid_ import to use the transaction ID recorded in th SO
advanced_ reconcile -> An advanced way to setup reconciliation rules on every account
financial_ report_ webkit -> some little fixes
- 28. By Joël Grand-Guillaume @ camptocamp on 2012-06-11
[MRG] From last dev on customer branch: finaly we override the way the bank statement work instead of having another object. You have now profil on bank statement to configure the generated entries once posted.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)