- 32. By A. Bram Neijt on 2010-03-27
Describe use of multiple --email options in README
* Added information on using the -e option multiple times
to the README file.
- 31. By A. Bram Neijt on 2010-03-25
Allow multiple recipient addresses on the commandline
This commit will allow multiple addresses to be specified on the commandline, using -e multiple times. To keep the resulting code changes minimal, the handling of the extra messages is not optimized: the messages will be reformatted for each recipient. Reformatting like this is probably good enough for up to four email recepients on the commandline, but it does not check for this.
- 30. By Karl Fogel on 2009-08-22
r._compose_ email): Improved interaction between
--line-limit and --byte-limit.
- 29. By Karl Fogel on 2009-08-21
r._compose_ email): Remove a spurious "+" that I
accidentally introduced in r28, and unrelatedly add a "+" that I
should have added in r28.
- 28. By Karl Fogel on 2009-08-21
(parse_options): Parse new --byte-limit, similarly to --line-limit.
Adjust latter's usage to clarify how they interact.
r._compose_ email): Adjust accordingly.
This is related to https:/
/savannah. gnu.org/ support/ index.php? 106531.
- 27. By Wouter van Heyst on 2009-04-14
recurse_ dirs be an empty list by default, works better than trying to iterate over None.
- 25. By Reinhard Tartler on 2009-01-14
Catch an exception for the case that the branch is not writeable
- 24. By Wouter van Heyst on 2009-01-12
Add NewBranchWatcher class that waits for bzr branches to be created under the recurse_dirs to watch, and then adds new BranchEmailer instances for them.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: