- 7184. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-11-05
* Deleting a user through the REST API also deletes all the user's linked
addresses and memberships. (LP: #1074374)
Also: Clean up pyflakes warning by removing an obsolete __all__ entry.
- 7183. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-11-04
Merge Aurélien Bompard's branch to factor our archiver-specific configurations
into their own configuration files. Reworked by Barry to use the new external
configuration file support, and to make test suite succeed.
* `[passlib]path` configuration variable renamed to `[passlib]
* Postfix-specific configurations in the `[mta]` section are moved to a
separate file, named by the `[mta]configura
* In the new `postfix.cfg` file, `postfix_map_cmd` is renamed to
* More Python 2.7-isms, use assertMultiLine
* Added external_
configuration( ) and load_external() to mailman. config. config
* ConfigLayer does a blanket set of [postfix]
postmap_ command so subtests
generally won't have to.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: