- 7181. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-11-26
More fixes for sending the welcome message via a SubscriptionEvent.
* Make sure the language is the user's preferred *then* the list's preferred.
* Only send welcome messages to MemberRole.members.
* Send a SubscriptionEvent when subscribing via a confirmation message.
* A few tests need to disable welcome messages.
* A few tests don't need to send a duplicate welcome message.
- 7179. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-11-25
Interim commit for refactoring out web-centric logic.
* Use SubscriptionEvent to handle the sending of the welcome message.
* Use ConfirmationNee
dedEvent to send the confirmation message.
* For now, hard code the adminurl and comment out the listinfo_uri.
* Pend the list-id instead of the fqdn-listname
* Use the new configuration support for Postfix settings.
* Get rid of the IDomain's url_host, base_url, and scheme attributes, as well
as the confirm_url() method.
* Get rid of the IMailingList's script_url() method.
- 7178. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-10-16
* The `ban` table now uses list-ids to cross-reference the mailing list,
since these cannot change even if the mailing list is moved or renamed.
* The `IBanManager` is no longer a global utility. Instead, you adapt an
`IMailingList` to an `IBanManager` to manage the bans for a specific
mailing list. To manage the global bans, adapt ``None``.
- 7177. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-10-13
* Added support for Postfix `relay_domains` setting for better virtual domain
support. Contributed by Jimmy Bergman.
* `bin/mailman aliases` loses the `--output`, `--format`, and `--simple`
arguments, and adds a `--directory` argument. This is necessary to support
the Postfix `relay_domains` support.
- 7176. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-09-22
* You can now verify and unverify an email address through the REST API.
POST to .../addresses/
<email> /verify and .../addresses/ <email> /unverify
respectively. The POST data is ignored. It is not an error to verify or
unverify an address more than once, but verifying an already verified
address does not change its `.verified_on` date. (LP: #1054730)
- 7175. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-09-22
* You can now PUT and PATCH on user resources to change the user's display
name or password. For passwords, you pass in the clear text password and
Mailman will hash it before storing.
* Major refactoring of validators for PUT and PATCH. Pull the common logic
out of configuration.py and put it in a PatchValidator class in
helpers.py. Also move GetterSetter to helpers.py
* Add new exception classes RESTError, UnknownPATCHReq
HRequestError. These are used in the PatchValidator.
* Added Validator.update() which works nicely for PATCH and PUT.
- 7174. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-09-22
* Add list_id to JSON representation for a mailing list (given by Jimmy
* The canonical resource for a mailing list (and thus its self_link) is now
the URL with the list-id. To reference a mailing list, the list-id url is
preferred, but for backward compatibility, the posting address is still
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: