- 1542. By Julien Lavergne on 2012-04-28
Description: Make the main-menu work even if settings.menu does not exist
The file settings.menu is no longer provided in gnome-menus and the "main-menu"
applet refuses to work because of this.
- Comment out the "return FALSE" line which makes the applet abort.
- Add a "&& app->settings" so that we only try to add settings.menu to the menu
if it exists. The code worked without this when there was and there was not a
settings menu present. This just avoids the many "Critical" warning/errors
about trying to read a NULL settings.menu when none is not found.
Author: Miguel A. Colón Vélez <email address hidden>
- 1539. By Ilya Tsindlekht <ilyats-w> on 2011-12-28
maintained/ cairo-menu/ gnome-menu- builder- gnome3. c:
maintained/ cairo-menu/ Makefile. am:
Merged support for gnome 3 menu into cairo-menu. Courtesy of Ilya Tsindlekht. Thanks.
- 1538. By moonbeam on 2011-12-26
maintained/ weather/ weather. py:
Fixes annoying weather applet error message. Replace expired key.
- 1536. By onox on 2011-06-10
common-folder: ignore XDG special user dirs if they point to the home folder, fixes bug #793257
- 1534. By Gabor Karsay on 2011-06-09
Comics: update feed URLs after comics.com merged with gocomics.com
- Branch format:
- Branch format 6
- Repository format:
- Bazaar pack repository format 1 (needs bzr 0.92)