- 7126. By Andrea Crotti on 2012-03-19
- refactor the testing information
- add CONTRIBUTING to the TOC
- 7123. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-03-17
Merge the Pipermail eradication branch. The scrubber is also removed.
* Configuration variable `[mailman]
filtered_ messages_ are_preservable `
controls whether messages which have their top-level `Content-Type`
filtered out can be preserved in the `bad` queue by list owners.
* Configuration section `[scrubber]` removed, as is the scrubber handler.
This handler was essentially incompatible with Mailman 3 since it required
coordination with Pipermail to store attachments on disk.
* Schema additions:
- 7122. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-03-16
* Improved "8 mile high" document distilled by Stephen Turnbull from the
Pycon 2012 Mailman 3 sprint. Also improvements to the Sphinx build given
by Andrea Crotti.
- 7121. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-03-16
* Add property `IRoster.
Also, change the implementation of mailing list REST resource's member_count
to use the more efficient implementation of IRoster.
- 7120. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-03-15
* Mailing list resources now have a `member_count` attribute which gives the
number of subscribed members. Given by Toshio Kuratomi.
- 7119. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-03-15
After discussion at Pycon, we're changing "real_name" to "display_name" across
- real_name -> display_name (mailinglist, user, address)
real_name` -> `IMailingList. display_ name`
* `IUser.real_name` -> `IUser.
real_name` -> `IAddress. display_ name`
- 7118. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-03-15
Add a test for a corner case of UserNotificatio
n.send( ) as suggested by Mark.
Fix a test failure found by Toshio, along with an XXX about how we should fix
this problem long term.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: