- 94. By Ed Summers <ed@curry> on 2009-11-11
added a note to Changes file
- 93. By Ed Summers <ed@curry> on 2009-11-11
added some more tests of alpha tag stuff
- 91. By Mark Matienzo on 2009-11-11
Changes to Field and Record objects, with accompanying tests and test data to deal with non-numeric tags. The changes reflected are similar to how this was dealt with in ruby-marc.
- Modified Field.__init__() and Field.is_
control_ field() to assume that control fields are only numeric; added character type checking using Field.tag.isdigit() to make sure these comparisons were accurate.
- Modified Record.as_marc() do handle padding properly depending on whether the tag is fully numeric or not.
- Added new test to encode.py: test_encode_
decode_ alphatag( ), and new test data, alphatag.dat.
- 90. By Ed Summers <ed@curry> on 2009-09-26
added encode('utf-8') to Record.as_marc and decode('utf-8') to Record.decode_marc so that users can get/set unicode objects instead of strings. This is important for calculating byte offsets correctly, as Ted noticed: https:/
/lists. launchpad. net/pymarc- team/msg00007. html
- 88. By Ed Summers on 2009-05-29
added patch from mjgiarlo for including xml namespace in marcxml output
- 86. By Ed Summers on 2009-04-20
changed nahuel del_subfield to delete_subfield and have it return value deleted or None instead of throwing exception
- Branch format:
- Branch format 6
- Repository format:
- Bazaar pack repository format 1 (needs bzr 0.92)