- 45. By Allister MacLeod on 2011-02-09
Implemented a convenient test reporting controller that allows
single keystrokes to indicate success or failure of functional
- 43. By Jean-Paul Calderone on 2011-01-23
Make sure that the voxel used to scale up storage doesn't actually contribute any terrain data.
- 42. By Jean-Paul Calderone on 2011-01-11
When loading terrain from a Surface, handle a zero pixel value (if not optimally, at least without error).
- 40. By Jean-Paul Calderone on 2010-12-11
Have the client request chunks of terrain it does not know about and have the server serve them up in bite sized pieces.
- 39. By Jean-Paul Calderone on 2010-12-10
Add an explicit terrain type for "unknown" data - data which we have not yet actually gotten from the server.
- 38. By Jean-Paul Calderone on 2010-12-03
Ignore key up events for keys which did not appear to be down.
- 37. By Jean-Paul Calderone on 2010-12-03
Use OpenGL VBOs to render terrain, rather than a long, slow series of glVertex3f calls.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: