- 33. By Andreas Hasenack on 2010-09-09
Pulled in a fix for a test case and a fix for the CA fix already mentioned in the changelog.
- 31. By Andreas Hasenack on 2010-09-08
* New upstream version (LP: #633468)
- The --help command line option can now be used without being
root (LP: #613256).
- The client Unix sockets and symlinks are now cleaned up at shutdown.
Without this cleaning, the client could refuse to start because of a PID
collision (LP: #607747).
- The network traffic plugin didn't use to take into account integer
overflows. This would cause the plugin to send negative values
sometimes (LP: #615371).
- If a payload had many user activities in it, only the last one would be
carried out (LP: #617624).
- The Eucalyptus plugin was not enabled by default, which means the Cloud
Topology feature of Landscape was not available (LP: #614493).
- 30. By Free Ekanayaka on 2010-07-28
* New upstream version (LP: #610744):
- The Eucalyptus management plugin reports the output of the
describe- availability- zones verbose' command, which includes
information about the available instance types and the maximum
number of each instance type that the cloud can support (LP: #599338)
- Check if the package directory exists before trying to check the
package changer lock in the dbus-proxy. This fixes a bug when upgrading
a dbus-landscape which never registered (LP: #603514).
- Allow an LDS server to bootstrap new cloud instances with its own CA,
which is picked up by the client, written to a file on the instance, and
used in subsequent exchanges with the server (LP: #605079).
- Skip loopback interface when reporting device info (LP: #608314)
- Disable landscape-sysinfo when load is more than 1 (LP: #608278)
- 29. By Free Ekanayaka on 2010-06-28
Filter duplicate network interfaces in get_active_
interfaces (LP: #597000)
- 28. By Free Ekanayaka on 2010-04-21
* New upstream version
- Fix smart-update failing its very first run (LP: #562496)
- Depend on pythonX.Y-dbus and pythonX.Y-pycurl (LP: #563063)
- Make only one request at a time to retrieve EC2 instances (LP: #567515)
- 27. By Free Ekanayaka on 2010-04-07
* New upstream version (LP: #557244)
- Fix package-changer running before smart-update has completed (LP: #542215)
- Report the version of Eucalyptus used to generate topology data (LP: #554007)
- Enable the Eucalyptus plugin by default, if supported (LP: #546531)
- Use a whitelist of allowed filesystem types to instead of a blacklist (LP: #351927)
- Report the update-manager logs to the server (LP: #503384)
- Turn off Curl's DNS caching for requests. (LP: #522688)
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)