This is a mirror of the master repository for Ikarus.
Launchpad is processing new changes to this branch which will be available in a few minutes. Reload to see the changes.
- 1870. By Abdulaziz Ghuloum on 2010-01-26
fixed a bug in (not) handling variable-size frames in ikarus-exec.
- 1869. By Abdulaziz Ghuloum on 2010-01-23
fixed a bug in the register allocator that was rewriting
mov8 mem1 -> mem2
mov mem1 -> reg
mov8 reg -> mem2
mov8 mem1 reg
mov reg mem2
which causes unaligned and invalid memory access when the
address mem1 is at a page boundary and the next page is
- 1868. By Abdulaziz Ghuloum on 2009-12-31
one more fix for 64-bit jumps and calls. Some conditional jumps
required cross-code offsets which are now eliminated.
- 1867. By Abdulaziz Ghuloum on 2009-12-31
Fixed the ``relocation error'' that happens in 64-bit mode. What
used to be a relative jump from one code object to another is now
turned into a pc-relative jump, where the jump targets are stored
somewhere at the bottom of the code that performs the jump:
old code sequence:
call-relative (Ltarget - L0)
new code sequence:
call-pc- relative (L1 - L0)
L1: <8-byte Ltarget>
- 1866. By Abdulaziz Ghuloum on 2009-12-29
fixed a bug in $flonum-sbe that caused a read of 4 bytes past the
end of the flonum object in 64-bit mode (manifesting in a segfault
when running make check on fedora 64-bit).
- 1865. By Abdulaziz Ghuloum on 2009-10-21
fixed bug in quasiquote when the symbols quasiquote, unquote,
unquote-splicing are introduced.
- 1864. By Abdulaziz Ghuloum on 2009-10-19
fixed bug in expanding macros in internal definitions which were
incorrectly implemented as little modules (with their own little
scope) that export everything. They now use the same scope as the
- 1863. By Abdulaziz Ghuloum on 2009-10-19
expressions are now tracked independently of marks and
- 1862. By Abdulaziz Ghuloum on 2009-10-16
fixed bug in writing strings containing #\x85; and #\x2028;.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 6
- Repository format:
- Bazaar pack repository format 1 (needs bzr 0.92)