- 126. By Didier Roche on 2012-12-07
Fix can not add the space character in the title. Thanks Nicolas
- 124. By Evan Dandrea on 2012-06-18
Merge branch that adds a 'Show Previous Reports' button to the diagnostics page.
- 123. By Evan Dandrea on 2012-05-25
Whoopsie is now a separate project from the rest of the error tracker.
- 122. By Evan Dandrea on 2012-05-17
GTK+ does not seem to want to mark label children of a container as sensitive unless explicitly asked to.
- 121. By Evan Dandrea on 2012-05-17
Bring back the metrics checkbox, in support of https:/
/blueprints. launchpad. net/ubuntu/ +spec/foundatio ns-q-metrics
- 120. By Evan Dandrea on 2012-05-17
Unbreak building with whoopsie support after it was inadvertently disabled in the previous version.
- 119. By Evan Dandrea on 2012-05-17
Merge patches from Ubuntu package:
upstart_ in_whoopsie. patch:
- Run initctl start/stop whoopsie when enabling/disabling crash
reporting (LP: #978917).
path_to_ whoopsie_ preferences. patch:
- The whoopsie_
preferences binary is currently installed to /usr/bin.
privacy_ policy_ url.patch:
specific to crash reporting can be provided.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: