- 7298. By Aurélien Bompard on 2015-02-11
Resetting the locale broke other tests which assume the "C" locale
(because Mailman never calls locale.setlocale())
- 7297. By Aurélien Bompard on 2015-02-11
Assume templates are UTF-8
As discussed on the mailing-list:
/mail.python. org/pipermail/ mailman- developers/ 2013-October/ 023347. html
- 7296. By Barry Warsaw on 2015-02-10
* When deleting a user via REST, make sure all linked addresses are deleted.
Found by Andrew Stuart. (LP: #1419519)
- 7295. By Barry Warsaw on 2015-02-06
* You can now DELETE an address. If the address is linked to a user, the
user is not delete, it is just unlinked.
- 7294. By Barry Warsaw on 2015-02-06
* When creating a user with an email address, do not create the user record
if the email address already exists. Given by Andrew Stuart.
- 7291. By Barry Warsaw on 2015-01-20
* Improve the documentation describing how to run Alembic to add new schema
migrations. Given by Abhilash Raj.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: