- 7248. By Aurelien Bompard <email address hidden> on 2014-04-17
Add the language charsets as imported from Mailman 2.1
- 7247. By Barry Warsaw on 2014-04-17
* Fix test isolation bug in ``languages.rst``.
[Piotr Kasprzyk] (LP: #1308769)
- 7246. By Barry Warsaw on 2014-04-15
* Fixed a crash in the REST server when searching for nonmembers via
``/find`` which we've never seen before, because those members only have an
address record, not a user record. This requires a small change in the API
where the JSON response's ``address`` key now contains the URL to the
address resource, the new ``email`` key contains the email address as a
string, and the ``user`` key is optional.
- 7245. By Barry Warsaw on 2014-04-15
* Use ``setuptools`` instead of ``distribute``, since the latter is defunct.
- 7241. By Barry Warsaw on 2014-04-15
* Addresses can be added to existing users, including display names, via the
REST API. [Florian Fuchs]
Also, email addresses are validated when they are added via the IUserManager
interface. They are still also validated when subscribing to a mailing list,
but that is redundant.
- 7240. By Barry Warsaw on 2014-04-14
* Greatly improve the fidelity of the Mailman 2.1 list importer functionality
(i.e. ``mailman import21``). [Aurélien Bompard].
* Fixed a typo in the IMailingList interface.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: