You can browse the source code for the development focus branch or get a copy of the branch using the command:
bzr branch lp:summit

Summit has 12 active reviews.

Summit has 39 active branches owned by 13 people and 3 teams. There were 0 commits in the last month.

Bazaar branches

Name Status Last Modified Last Commit
lp:summit
Series: trunk, 1.x
2 Mature 2016-10-28 13:01:17 UTC 2016-10-28
576. [r=Michael Hall] Change links to 1611...

Author: Daniel Holbach
Revision Date: 2016-10-28 13:01:17 UTC

[r=Michael Hall] Change links to 1611 instead of 1605.

lp:summit/dev-docs
Series: dev-docs
1 Development 2012-06-26 11:52:13 UTC 2012-06-26
5. Updates docs to reflect 11.04 instead...

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2012-06-26 11:52:13 UTC

Updates docs to reflect 11.04 instead of 10.10 as 10.10 is EOL.

lp:summit/display
Series: display
1 Development 2012-10-30 11:22:22 UTC 2012-10-30
14. adds missing CSS stylesheet to fix mu...

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2012-10-30 11:22:22 UTC

adds missing CSS stylesheet to fix multislot sessions

lp:summit/production
Series: production
1 Development 2016-10-28 15:16:20 UTC 2016-10-28
226. Change links to 1611 instead of 1605.

Author: Michael Hall
Revision Date: 2016-10-28 15:16:20 UTC

Change links to 1611 instead of 1605.

lp:~dholbach/summit/update-track-names (Has a merge proposal) 1 Development 2016-11-11 08:03:20 UTC 2016-11-11
577. update track names again

Author: Daniel Holbach
Revision Date: 2016-11-11 08:03:01 UTC

update track names again

lp:~jose/summit/1197855-fix bug(Has a merge proposal) 1 Development 2015-05-23 19:44:29 UTC 2015-05-23
560. Added more buttons and fixed a popup

Author: José Antonio Rey
Revision Date: 2015-05-23 19:44:29 UTC

Added more buttons and fixed a popup

lp:~adborden/summit/olpcsf 1 Development 2014-10-10 07:14:50 UTC 2014-10-10
573. Update site root

Author: Aaron Borden
Revision Date: 2014-10-10 07:14:50 UTC

Update site root

lp:~vorlon/summit/oauth2-support (Has a merge proposal) 1 Development 2014-05-18 00:12:02 UTC 2014-05-18
226. Replace another reference to /openid/...

Author: Steve Langasek
Revision Date: 2014-05-18 00:12:02 UTC

Replace another reference to /openid/login with login_url

lp:~mhall119/summit/django-1.6-port 1 Development 2014-05-09 18:55:18 UTC 2014-05-09
577. Use old session serializer because th...

Author: Michael Hall
Revision Date: 2014-05-09 18:55:18 UTC

Use old session serializer because the new one in Django 1.6 breaks with django-openid-auth/python-openid

lp:~mhall119/summit/charm 1 Development 2014-05-09 00:07:05 UTC 2014-05-09
5. Add swiftstorage setup

Author: Michael Hall
Revision Date: 2014-05-09 00:07:05 UTC

Add swiftstorage setup

lp:~debconf14-dev/summit/prod 1 Development 2014-04-27 01:46:03 UTC 2014-04-27
367. Merge branch 'upstream-integration'

Author: Steve Langasek
Revision Date: 2014-04-27 01:46:03 UTC

Merge branch 'upstream-integration'

lp:~vorlon/summit/datetime-widget-fix (Has a merge proposal) 1 Development 2014-04-27 01:42:18 UTC 2014-04-27
568. Fix a bug in the datetime widget that...

Author: Steve Langasek
Revision Date: 2014-04-27 01:39:41 UTC

Fix a bug in the datetime widget that causes 12am to be shown as 1am

lp:~mhall119/summit/custom-registration-form (Has a merge proposal) 1 Development 2014-04-23 01:37:26 UTC 2014-04-23
569. Don't use escaped newlines for multi-...

Author: Michael Hall
Revision Date: 2014-04-23 01:37:26 UTC

Don't use escaped newlines for multi-line if condition

lp:~vorlon/summit/strptime-usage (Has a merge proposal) 1 Development 2014-04-12 21:46:26 UTC 2014-04-12
224. Make the custom DateTime widget nulla...

Author: Steve Langasek
Revision Date: 2014-04-12 21:46:26 UTC

Make the custom DateTime widget nullable, like the upstream one is

lp:~debconf14-dev/summit/oauth2-test 1 Development 2014-04-01 02:13:49 UTC 2014-04-01
244. Restore the split of debconf-specific...

Author: Steve Langasek
Revision Date: 2014-04-01 02:13:49 UTC

Restore the split of debconf-specific urls into the debconf_website dir

lp:~gturner834/summit/prod 1 Development 2014-03-31 22:29:06 UTC 2014-03-31
237. Added missing templates from previous...

Author: Gerald Turner
Revision Date: 2014-03-31 22:29:06 UTC

Added missing templates from previous commit

lp:~cjohnston/summit/flake8-common (Has a merge proposal) 1 Development 2013-05-14 20:24:57 UTC 2013-05-14
555. Flake8 fixes for common

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2013-05-14 20:24:45 UTC

Flake8 fixes for common

lp:~daker/summit/fix.1147863 bug(Has a merge proposal) 1 Development 2013-03-30 21:28:15 UTC 2013-03-30
507. Revet code

Author: Adnane Belmadiaf
Revision Date: 2013-03-30 21:28:15 UTC

Revet code

lp:~cjohnston/summit/refresh-hangout-link (Has a merge proposal) 1 Development 2013-03-04 21:00:24 UTC 2013-03-04
497. Refresh join hangout link

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2013-03-04 20:59:04 UTC

Refresh join hangout link

lp:~cjohnston/summit/vagrant-support 1 Development 2013-02-26 23:20:13 UTC 2013-02-26
487. add vagrant support

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2013-02-26 23:24:06 UTC

add vagrant support

lp:~mhall119/summit/add-auditing (Has a merge proposal) 1 Development 2013-02-24 22:45:22 UTC 2013-02-24
484. Add auditing

Author: Michael Hall
Revision Date: 2013-02-24 22:45:03 UTC

Add auditing

lp:~daker/summit/vagrant-support (Has a merge proposal) 1 Development 2013-01-19 15:36:26 UTC 2013-01-19
454. Fixed migrate command Other fixes

Author: Adnane Belmadiaf
Revision Date: 2013-01-19 15:36:26 UTC

Fixed migrate command
Other fixes

lp:~cjohnston/summit/display-rev 1 Development 2012-10-30 10:33:08 UTC 2012-10-30
11. Making changes to fix the frame refre...

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2012-10-30 10:32:52 UTC

Making changes to fix the frame refresh for the schedule and the multislot sessions

lp:~cjohnston/summit/displayrefresh 1 Development 2012-10-30 09:42:38 UTC 2012-10-30
6. Changes the way that refresh works to...

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2012-10-30 09:28:21 UTC

Changes the way that refresh works to fix the multislot meeting problem

lp:~jose/summit/1066345-fix bug 1 Development 2012-10-15 03:22:52 UTC 2012-10-15
459. Bug 1066345 Fix

Author: José Antonio Rey
Revision Date: 2012-10-15 03:21:31 UTC

Bug 1066345 Fix

lp:~alanbell/summit/etherpadlite 1 Development 2012-09-29 21:59:49 UTC 2012-09-29
449. adding the start of etherpad lite api...

Author: Alan Bell
Revision Date: 2012-09-29 21:59:49 UTC

adding the start of etherpad lite api integration and a view for projectors

lp:~mhall119/summit/juju-charm 1 Development 2012-05-23 21:47:28 UTC 2012-05-23
1. Working charm

Author: Michael Hall
Revision Date: 2012-05-23 21:37:49 UTC

Working charm

lp:~dooferlad/summit/scheduler-investigation 1 Development 2012-05-01 15:15:37 UTC 2012-05-01
376. * Added test to see if Meeting.check_...

Author: James Tunnicliffe
Revision Date: 2012-05-01 15:05:01 UTC

* Added test to see if Meeting.check_schedule will throw an exception if a an attempt is made to schedule in the second slot of a 2 slot meeting.
* Makefile clean now works even if a database doesn't exist
* Updated requirements.txt - earlier version of model-mommy wasn't compiling for me (on Precise). Happy to throw this change away.

lp:~cjohnston/summit/django1-4 1 Development 2012-04-21 22:48:26 UTC 2012-04-21
357. Updates Summit to work with django 1.4

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2012-04-21 22:48:06 UTC

Updates Summit to work with django 1.4

lp:~mark-mims/summit/testing-permissions 1 Development 2012-03-28 00:27:40 UTC 2012-03-28
322. Version 1.0.8 Release

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2012-03-26 21:04:13 UTC

Version 1.0.8 Release

lp:~cjohnston/summit/form-changes 1 Development 2012-03-27 02:58:12 UTC 2012-03-27
325. Fixing 404

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2012-03-27 02:58:12 UTC

Fixing 404

lp:~mark-mims/summit/trunk-for-charming 1 Development 2012-03-19 16:46:30 UTC 2012-03-19
312. merge lp:~mark-mims/summit/http-repos

Author: Mark Mims
Revision Date: 2012-03-19 16:44:53 UTC

merge lp:~mark-mims/summit/http-repos

lp:~mark-mims/summit/production-for-charming 1 Development 2012-03-19 16:46:05 UTC 2012-03-19
174. merge lp:~mark-mims/summit/http-repos

Author: Mark Mims
Revision Date: 2012-03-19 16:45:46 UTC

merge lp:~mark-mims/summit/http-repos

lp:~mhall119/summit/site-menu 1 Development 2012-03-08 04:14:21 UTC 2012-03-08
312. Add initial migration script for comm...

Author: Michael Hall
Revision Date: 2012-03-08 04:14:21 UTC

Add initial migration script for common app

lp:~cjohnston/summit/add-user-profiles bug(Has a merge proposal) 1 Development 2012-02-09 00:19:14 UTC 2012-02-09
298. update

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2012-02-07 17:35:19 UTC

update

lp:~davidc3/summit/855810 (Has a merge proposal) 1 Development 2011-10-18 12:50:06 UTC 2011-10-18
198. Add a MultipleObjectsReturned excepti...

Author: David Callé
Revision Date: 2011-10-18 12:47:30 UTC

Add a MultipleObjectsReturned exception to fix #663168

lp:~summit-hackers/summit/install-docs 1 Development 2011-06-19 04:46:18 UTC 2011-06-19
1. Initial commit

Author: Nigel Babu
Revision Date: 2011-06-19 04:44:39 UTC

Initial commit

lp:~mars/summit/main 1 Development 2011-06-16 18:16:47 UTC 2011-06-16
122. [r=james-w][nigelbabu][782062] Remove...

Author: Nigel Babu
Revision Date: 2011-06-12 02:00:30 UTC

[r=james-w][nigelbabu][782062] Remove the '.' from the name of the meeting and replace it with '-'

lp:~openstack-summit-hackers/summit/openstack 1 Development 2010-10-29 13:14:19 UTC 2010-10-29
60. _local_now needs to be set when faken...

Author: Chris Jones
Revision Date: 2010-10-25 15:16:54 UTC

_local_now needs to be set when fakenow isn't used

139 of 39 results
You can't create new branches for Summit.