Name Status Project Last Modified Last Commit
lp:hall-of-fame
Series: trunk
Development hall-of-fame 2011-06-07 03:42:31 UTC 2011-06-07
16. Add 500.html template

Author: Bilal Akhtar
Revision Date: 2011-06-07 03:42:31 UTC

Add 500.html template

lp:~a0905260705/loco-team-portal/1 Mature loco-team-portal 2016-02-15 06:37:13 UTC 2016-02-15 This branch has not been imported yet.
lp:~alanbell/loco-team-portal/maps Development loco-team-portal 2011-07-02 21:16:00 UTC 2011-07-02
449. few more countries added

Author: Alan Bell
Revision Date: 2011-07-02 21:15:15 UTC

few more countries added

lp:~bkerensa/loco-team-portal/gplus-widget bug(Has a merge proposal) Development loco-team-portal 2012-05-16 18:24:05 UTC 2012-05-16
1. Initial Google+ Posts Widget Developm...

Author: Benjamin Kerensa
Revision Date: 2012-05-16 18:21:16 UTC

Initial Google+ Posts Widget Development Branch

lp:~cjohnston/loco-team-portal/event-recap (Has a merge proposal) Development loco-team-portal 2011-11-11 02:30:19 UTC 2011-11-11
501. Adds migration script

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2011-11-11 02:30:19 UTC

Adds migration script

lp:~cjohnston/loco-team-portal/regional-contact Development loco-team-portal 2011-11-15 02:03:21 UTC 2011-11-15
512. Adds ajax code to edit team page

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2011-11-15 02:03:21 UTC

Adds ajax code to edit team page

lp:~daker/loco-team-portal/fix.1273491 bug(Has a merge proposal) Development loco-team-portal 2014-08-04 21:56:43 UTC 2014-08-04
684. Fixes

Author: Adnane Belmadiaf
Revision Date: 2014-08-04 21:56:43 UTC

Fixes

lp:~daker/loco-team-portal/fix.1542697 bug(Has a merge proposal) Development loco-team-portal 2016-03-20 15:46:03 UTC 2016-03-20
685. Fixed feed date parsing

Author: Adnane Belmadiaf
Revision Date: 2016-03-20 15:45:11 UTC

Fixed feed date parsing

lp:~daker/loco-team-portal/fix.621167 bug(Has a merge proposal) Development loco-team-portal 2010-08-23 13:37:52 UTC 2010-08-23
254. * Changed langues to languages

Author: Adnane Belmadiaf
Revision Date: 2010-08-23 13:37:52 UTC

* Changed langues to languages

lp:~daker/loco-team-portal/fix.777098 bug(Has a merge proposal) Development loco-team-portal 2013-03-04 23:06:46 UTC 2013-03-04
617. Work in progress

Author: Adnane Belmadiaf
Revision Date: 2013-03-04 23:05:21 UTC

Work in progress

lp:~daker/loco-team-portal/fix.dj-1.4 Development loco-team-portal 2013-06-05 22:22:23 UTC 2013-06-05
650. Fixed LTP to work with dj 1.4

Author: Adnane Belmadiaf
Revision Date: 2013-06-05 22:21:15 UTC

Fixed LTP to work with dj 1.4

lp:~daker/loco-team-portal/ld-languages-menu bug(Has a merge proposal) Development loco-team-portal 2010-12-07 16:25:38 UTC 2010-12-07
341. * Refactoring code to reduce the numb...

Author: Adnane Belmadiaf
Revision Date: 2010-12-07 16:25:38 UTC

* Refactoring code to reduce the number of calls

lp:~diddledan/loco-team-portal/django-1.4 bug(Has a merge proposal) Development loco-team-portal 2016-08-05 02:56:26 UTC 2016-08-05
685. update to django 1.4

Author: Daniel Llewellyn
Revision Date: 2016-08-05 01:01:44 UTC

update to django 1.4

lp:~diddledan/loco-team-portal/django-1.5 bug(Has a merge proposal) Development loco-team-portal 2016-08-05 02:56:58 UTC 2016-08-05
686. Update to django 1.5 - builds on/sup...

Author: Daniel Llewellyn
Revision Date: 2016-08-05 02:52:51 UTC

Update to django 1.5

- builds on/supercedes lp:~diddledan/loco-team-portal/django-1.4

lp:~diddledan/loco-team-portal/django-1.8 bug(Has a merge proposal) Development loco-team-portal 2016-08-16 07:35:26 UTC 2016-08-16
86. update django to 1.8 and fix the nucl...

Author: Daniel Llewellyn
Revision Date: 2016-08-16 07:28:53 UTC

update django to 1.8 and fix the nuclear fallout

lp:~lig/loco-team-portal/russian-translation (Has a merge proposal) Development loco-team-portal 2009-11-09 17:00:26 UTC 2009-11-09
98. Update Russian translation

Author: Serge Matveenko
Revision Date: 2009-11-09 16:59:46 UTC

Update Russian translation

lp:loco-team-portal
Series: trunk
bug(Linked to a blueprint) Development loco-team-portal 2016-03-08 23:34:51 UTC 2016-03-08
684. typo fixes, change to apt

Author: Walter Lapchynski
Revision Date: 2016-03-08 23:39:11 UTC

typo fixes, change to apt

lp:loco-team-portal/production
Series: production
Development loco-team-portal 2014-06-14 19:54:36 UTC 2014-06-14
121. Released 0.4.8

Author: Adnane Belmadiaf
Revision Date: 2014-06-14 19:54:36 UTC

Released 0.4.8

lp:~ltp-devs/loco-team-portal/translations Development loco-team-portal 2012-08-18 05:01:34 UTC 2012-08-18
277. Launchpad automatic translations update.

Author: Launchpad Translations on behalf of ltp-devs
Revision Date: 2012-08-18 05:01:34 UTC

Launchpad automatic translations update.

lp:~mhall119/loco-team-portal/fixes-609695 bug(Has a merge proposal) Development loco-team-portal 2010-07-29 12:10:28 UTC 2010-07-29
203. Switch from one blocktrans to three t...

Author: Michael Hall
Revision Date: 2010-07-29 12:10:28 UTC

Switch from one blocktrans to three trans to make translating easier

lp:~mhall119/loco-team-portal/navigation-improvements Development loco-team-portal 2011-02-20 16:57:32 UTC 2011-02-20
410. Minor layout improvements

Author: Michael Hall
Revision Date: 2011-02-20 16:57:32 UTC

Minor layout improvements

lp:~mhall119/loco-team-portal/ubuntu-app Development loco-team-portal 2014-05-06 18:52:10 UTC 2014-05-06
4. Release 0.4 * Add event details page...

Author: Michael Hall
Revision Date: 2014-05-06 18:52:10 UTC

Release 0.4

* Add event details page
* Add upcoming team events to team details page
* Create LTP client library

lp:~pablorubianes-uy/loco-team-portal/fix.1320270 bug(Has a merge proposal) Development loco-team-portal 2014-09-21 19:45:02 UTC 2014-09-21
683. Addition of a note to the IRC page, b...

Author: Pablo Rubianes
Revision Date: 2014-09-21 19:40:15 UTC

Addition of a note to the IRC page, bug #1320270

lp:~ris/loco-team-portal/fix-552762 bug(Has a merge proposal) Development loco-team-portal 2013-06-29 22:09:20 UTC 2013-06-29
556. South Changes for team event venue.

Author: Robert Sajdok
Revision Date: 2013-06-29 22:09:20 UTC

South Changes for team event venue.

lp:~ronnie.vd.c/loco-team-portal/494950_db_approved bug(Has a merge proposal) Development loco-team-portal 2011-02-18 11:27:34 UTC 2011-02-18
399. Added migration for team reapproval

Author: Ronnie
Revision Date: 2011-02-18 11:06:01 UTC

Added migration for team reapproval

lp:~ronnie.vd.c/loco-team-portal/ld-lp-link Development loco-team-portal 2011-02-08 22:31:22 UTC 2011-02-08
385. forgot adding files

Author: Ronnie
Revision Date: 2011-02-08 22:31:22 UTC

forgot adding files

lp:~ronnie.vd.c/loco-team-portal/loco-map-list Development loco-team-portal 2011-02-06 21:26:37 UTC 2011-02-06
384. added map to team_list page run './ma...

Author: Ronnie
Revision Date: 2011-02-06 21:26:04 UTC

added map to team_list page run './manage.py update-locations' to get a set of locations

lp:~rorymcc/loco-team-portal/lp-616544 Development loco-team-portal 2010-08-14 22:52:33 UTC 2010-08-14
7. made nicer lat/lon locations display ...

Author: Rory McCann
Revision Date: 2010-08-14 22:51:31 UTC

made nicer lat/lon locations display on events

lp:~tsimonq2/loco-team-portal/trivialfix bug Development loco-team-portal 2016-02-13 21:12:18 UTC 2016-02-13
684. Trivial: Fixed postgresql in INSTALL ...

Author: Simon Quigley
Revision Date: 2016-02-13 20:21:13 UTC

Trivial: Fixed postgresql in INSTALL file

lp:~wxl/loco-team-portal/more-details (Has a merge proposal) Development loco-team-portal 2015-02-18 20:56:22 UTC 2015-02-18
683. added lp team details to nav for members

Author: Walter Lapchynski
Revision Date: 2015-02-18 20:57:42 UTC

added lp team details to nav for members

lp:~nerdynick/loco-team-portal/ui-cleanup Experimental loco-team-portal 2010-04-28 22:30:02 UTC 2010-04-28 This branch has not been pushed to yet.
lp:summit
Series: trunk, 1.x
Mature summit 2016-10-28 13:01:17 UTC 2016-10-28
576. [r=Michael Hall] Change links to 1611...

Author: Daniel Holbach
Revision Date: 2016-10-28 13:01:17 UTC

[r=Michael Hall] Change links to 1611 instead of 1605.

lp:~adborden/summit/olpcsf Development summit 2014-10-10 07:14:50 UTC 2014-10-10
573. Update site root

Author: Aaron Borden
Revision Date: 2014-10-10 07:14:50 UTC

Update site root

lp:~alanbell/summit/etherpadlite Development summit 2012-09-29 21:59:49 UTC 2012-09-29
449. adding the start of etherpad lite api...

Author: Alan Bell
Revision Date: 2012-09-29 21:59:49 UTC

adding the start of etherpad lite api integration and a view for projectors

lp:~cjohnston/summit/add-user-profiles bug(Has a merge proposal) Development summit 2012-02-09 00:19:14 UTC 2012-02-09
298. update

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2012-02-07 17:35:19 UTC

update

lp:~cjohnston/summit/display-rev Development summit 2012-10-30 10:33:08 UTC 2012-10-30
11. Making changes to fix the frame refre...

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2012-10-30 10:32:52 UTC

Making changes to fix the frame refresh for the schedule and the multislot sessions

lp:~cjohnston/summit/displayrefresh Development summit 2012-10-30 09:42:38 UTC 2012-10-30
6. Changes the way that refresh works to...

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2012-10-30 09:28:21 UTC

Changes the way that refresh works to fix the multislot meeting problem

lp:~cjohnston/summit/django1-4 Development summit 2012-04-21 22:48:26 UTC 2012-04-21
357. Updates Summit to work with django 1.4

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2012-04-21 22:48:06 UTC

Updates Summit to work with django 1.4

lp:~cjohnston/summit/flake8-common (Has a merge proposal) Development summit 2013-05-14 20:24:57 UTC 2013-05-14
555. Flake8 fixes for common

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2013-05-14 20:24:45 UTC

Flake8 fixes for common

lp:~cjohnston/summit/form-changes Development summit 2012-03-27 02:58:12 UTC 2012-03-27
325. Fixing 404

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2012-03-27 02:58:12 UTC

Fixing 404

lp:~cjohnston/summit/refresh-hangout-link (Has a merge proposal) Development summit 2013-03-04 21:00:24 UTC 2013-03-04
497. Refresh join hangout link

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2013-03-04 20:59:04 UTC

Refresh join hangout link

lp:~cjohnston/summit/vagrant-support Development summit 2013-02-26 23:20:13 UTC 2013-02-26
487. add vagrant support

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2013-02-26 23:24:06 UTC

add vagrant support

lp:~daker/summit/fix.1147863 bug(Has a merge proposal) Development summit 2013-03-30 21:28:15 UTC 2013-03-30
507. Revet code

Author: Adnane Belmadiaf
Revision Date: 2013-03-30 21:28:15 UTC

Revet code

lp:~daker/summit/vagrant-support (Has a merge proposal) Development summit 2013-01-19 15:36:26 UTC 2013-01-19
454. Fixed migrate command Other fixes

Author: Adnane Belmadiaf
Revision Date: 2013-01-19 15:36:26 UTC

Fixed migrate command
Other fixes

lp:~davidc3/summit/855810 (Has a merge proposal) Development summit 2011-10-18 12:50:06 UTC 2011-10-18
198. Add a MultipleObjectsReturned excepti...

Author: David Callé
Revision Date: 2011-10-18 12:47:30 UTC

Add a MultipleObjectsReturned exception to fix #663168

lp:~debconf14-dev/summit/oauth2-test Development summit 2014-04-01 02:13:49 UTC 2014-04-01
244. Restore the split of debconf-specific...

Author: Steve Langasek
Revision Date: 2014-04-01 02:13:49 UTC

Restore the split of debconf-specific urls into the debconf_website dir

lp:~debconf14-dev/summit/prod Development summit 2014-04-27 01:46:03 UTC 2014-04-27
367. Merge branch 'upstream-integration'

Author: Steve Langasek
Revision Date: 2014-04-27 01:46:03 UTC

Merge branch 'upstream-integration'

lp:~dholbach/summit/update-track-names (Has a merge proposal) Development summit 2016-11-11 08:03:20 UTC 2016-11-11
577. update track names again

Author: Daniel Holbach
Revision Date: 2016-11-11 08:03:01 UTC

update track names again

lp:~dooferlad/summit/scheduler-investigation Development summit 2012-05-01 15:15:37 UTC 2012-05-01
376. * Added test to see if Meeting.check_...

Author: James Tunnicliffe
Revision Date: 2012-05-01 15:05:01 UTC

* Added test to see if Meeting.check_schedule will throw an exception if a an attempt is made to schedule in the second slot of a 2 slot meeting.
* Makefile clean now works even if a database doesn't exist
* Updated requirements.txt - earlier version of model-mommy wasn't compiling for me (on Precise). Happy to throw this change away.

lp:~gturner834/summit/prod Development summit 2014-03-31 22:29:06 UTC 2014-03-31
237. Added missing templates from previous...

Author: Gerald Turner
Revision Date: 2014-03-31 22:29:06 UTC

Added missing templates from previous commit

lp:~jose/summit/1066345-fix bug Development summit 2012-10-15 03:22:52 UTC 2012-10-15
459. Bug 1066345 Fix

Author: José Antonio Rey
Revision Date: 2012-10-15 03:21:31 UTC

Bug 1066345 Fix

lp:~jose/summit/1197855-fix bug(Has a merge proposal) Development summit 2015-05-23 19:44:29 UTC 2015-05-23
560. Added more buttons and fixed a popup

Author: José Antonio Rey
Revision Date: 2015-05-23 19:44:29 UTC

Added more buttons and fixed a popup

lp:~mark-mims/summit/production-for-charming Development summit 2012-03-19 16:46:05 UTC 2012-03-19
174. merge lp:~mark-mims/summit/http-repos

Author: Mark Mims
Revision Date: 2012-03-19 16:45:46 UTC

merge lp:~mark-mims/summit/http-repos

lp:~mark-mims/summit/testing-permissions Development summit 2012-03-28 00:27:40 UTC 2012-03-28
322. Version 1.0.8 Release

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2012-03-26 21:04:13 UTC

Version 1.0.8 Release

lp:~mark-mims/summit/trunk-for-charming Development summit 2012-03-19 16:46:30 UTC 2012-03-19
312. merge lp:~mark-mims/summit/http-repos

Author: Mark Mims
Revision Date: 2012-03-19 16:44:53 UTC

merge lp:~mark-mims/summit/http-repos

lp:~mars/summit/main Development summit 2011-06-16 18:16:47 UTC 2011-06-16
122. [r=james-w][nigelbabu][782062] Remove...

Author: Nigel Babu
Revision Date: 2011-06-12 02:00:30 UTC

[r=james-w][nigelbabu][782062] Remove the '.' from the name of the meeting and replace it with '-'

lp:~mhall119/summit/add-auditing (Has a merge proposal) Development summit 2013-02-24 22:45:22 UTC 2013-02-24
484. Add auditing

Author: Michael Hall
Revision Date: 2013-02-24 22:45:03 UTC

Add auditing

lp:~mhall119/summit/charm Development summit 2014-05-09 00:07:05 UTC 2014-05-09
5. Add swiftstorage setup

Author: Michael Hall
Revision Date: 2014-05-09 00:07:05 UTC

Add swiftstorage setup

lp:~mhall119/summit/custom-registration-form (Has a merge proposal) Development summit 2014-04-23 01:37:26 UTC 2014-04-23
569. Don't use escaped newlines for multi-...

Author: Michael Hall
Revision Date: 2014-04-23 01:37:26 UTC

Don't use escaped newlines for multi-line if condition

lp:~mhall119/summit/django-1.6-port Development summit 2014-05-09 18:55:18 UTC 2014-05-09
577. Use old session serializer because th...

Author: Michael Hall
Revision Date: 2014-05-09 18:55:18 UTC

Use old session serializer because the new one in Django 1.6 breaks with django-openid-auth/python-openid

lp:~mhall119/summit/juju-charm Development summit 2012-05-23 21:47:28 UTC 2012-05-23
1. Working charm

Author: Michael Hall
Revision Date: 2012-05-23 21:37:49 UTC

Working charm

lp:~mhall119/summit/site-menu Development summit 2012-03-08 04:14:21 UTC 2012-03-08
312. Add initial migration script for comm...

Author: Michael Hall
Revision Date: 2012-03-08 04:14:21 UTC

Add initial migration script for common app

lp:~openstack-summit-hackers/summit/openstack Development summit 2010-10-29 13:14:19 UTC 2010-10-29
60. _local_now needs to be set when faken...

Author: Chris Jones
Revision Date: 2010-10-25 15:16:54 UTC

_local_now needs to be set when fakenow isn't used

lp:summit/dev-docs
Series: dev-docs
Development summit 2012-06-26 11:52:13 UTC 2012-06-26
5. Updates docs to reflect 11.04 instead...

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2012-06-26 11:52:13 UTC

Updates docs to reflect 11.04 instead of 10.10 as 10.10 is EOL.

lp:summit/display
Series: display
Development summit 2012-10-30 11:22:22 UTC 2012-10-30
14. adds missing CSS stylesheet to fix mu...

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2012-10-30 11:22:22 UTC

adds missing CSS stylesheet to fix multislot sessions

lp:~summit-hackers/summit/install-docs Development summit 2011-06-19 04:46:18 UTC 2011-06-19
1. Initial commit

Author: Nigel Babu
Revision Date: 2011-06-19 04:44:39 UTC

Initial commit

lp:summit/production
Series: production
Development summit 2016-10-28 15:16:20 UTC 2016-10-28
226. Change links to 1611 instead of 1605.

Author: Michael Hall
Revision Date: 2016-10-28 15:16:20 UTC

Change links to 1611 instead of 1605.

lp:~vorlon/summit/datetime-widget-fix (Has a merge proposal) Development summit 2014-04-27 01:42:18 UTC 2014-04-27
568. Fix a bug in the datetime widget that...

Author: Steve Langasek
Revision Date: 2014-04-27 01:39:41 UTC

Fix a bug in the datetime widget that causes 12am to be shown as 1am

lp:~vorlon/summit/oauth2-support (Has a merge proposal) Development summit 2014-05-18 00:12:02 UTC 2014-05-18
226. Replace another reference to /openid/...

Author: Steve Langasek
Revision Date: 2014-05-18 00:12:02 UTC

Replace another reference to /openid/login with login_url

lp:~vorlon/summit/strptime-usage (Has a merge proposal) Development summit 2014-04-12 21:46:26 UTC 2014-04-12
224. Make the custom DateTime widget nulla...

Author: Steve Langasek
Revision Date: 2014-04-12 21:46:26 UTC

Make the custom DateTime widget nullable, like the upstream one is

lp:~cloud-portal-dev/ubuntu-cloud-portal/dj-backend Development ubuntu-cloud-portal 2012-04-15 23:42:32 UTC 2012-04-15
1. * Cool new staff for the new version.

Author: Adnane Belmadiaf
Revision Date: 2012-04-14 02:12:55 UTC

* Cool new staff for the new version.

lp:ubuntu-cloud-portal
Series: trunk
Development ubuntu-cloud-portal 2012-02-25 14:22:00 UTC 2012-02-25
162. * Added requirement * Minor fixes

Author: Adnane Belmadiaf
Revision Date: 2012-02-25 14:22:00 UTC

* Added requirement
* Minor fixes

lp:~cloud-portal-dev/ubuntu-cloud-portal/wp-cloud-portal Development ubuntu-cloud-portal 2012-04-15 23:41:06 UTC 2012-04-15
1. Initial commit

Author: Adnane Belmadiaf
Revision Date: 2012-04-15 23:40:49 UTC

Initial commit

lp:~linaro-connect-theme-devs/ubuntu-community-webthemes/light-django-linaro-theme Mature ubuntu-community-webthemes 2013-02-26 22:16:43 UTC 2013-02-26
52. Changes to using templatetag for Goog...

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2013-02-26 22:20:45 UTC

Changes to using templatetag for Google Analytics

lp:~lpc-organizers/ubuntu-community-webthemes/light-django-plumbers-theme Mature ubuntu-community-webthemes 2013-04-23 14:48:01 UTC 2013-04-23
61. Update theme

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2013-04-23 14:48:01 UTC

Update theme

lp:ubuntu-community-webthemes/light-django-theme
Series: light-django-theme
Mature ubuntu-community-webthemes 2014-05-08 03:09:28 UTC 2014-05-08
75. Fix template markup typo

Author: Michael Hall
Revision Date: 2014-05-08 03:09:28 UTC

Fix template markup typo

lp:ubuntu-community-webthemes/light-sphinx-theme
Series: light-sphinx-theme
Mature ubuntu-community-webthemes 2012-06-28 11:38:05 UTC 2012-06-28
6. syncing with updates made to juju.ubu...

Author: Brandon Holtsclaw
Revision Date: 2012-06-28 11:38:05 UTC

syncing with updates made to juju.ubuntu.com/doc ( site used to prototype changes )

lp:ubuntu-community-webthemes/light-wordpress-theme
Series: light-wordpress-theme
bug Mature ubuntu-community-webthemes 2012-05-12 16:37:01 UTC 2012-05-12
39. Use an extended subset to handle lati...

Author: Stas Sușcov
Revision Date: 2012-05-12 16:37:01 UTC

Use an extended subset to handle latin characters.

lp:~adborden/ubuntu-community-webthemes/olpcsf-theme Development ubuntu-community-webthemes 2014-10-10 05:42:04 UTC 2014-10-10
78. Use google oauth2 login urls Disable...

Author: Aaron Borden
Revision Date: 2014-10-10 05:42:04 UTC

Use google oauth2 login urls

Disable profile links

lp:~cjohnston/ubuntu-community-webthemes/more-theme-changes-coming Development ubuntu-community-webthemes 2012-03-27 04:27:31 UTC 2012-03-27
43. Fixes twidenash loading when it isn't...

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2012-03-27 04:27:31 UTC

Fixes twidenash loading when it isn't needed

lp:~cjohnston/ubuntu-community-webthemes/new-fancy-js Development ubuntu-community-webthemes 2012-03-25 03:32:37 UTC 2012-03-25
41. Fix typos

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2012-03-25 03:32:37 UTC

Fix typos

lp:~cjohnston/ubuntu-community-webthemes/new-fancy-js-linaro Development ubuntu-community-webthemes 2012-03-25 03:33:26 UTC 2012-03-25
44. Fix typos

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2012-03-25 03:33:26 UTC

Fix typos

lp:~cjohnston/ubuntu-community-webthemes/working-on-django-forms Development ubuntu-community-webthemes 2012-03-26 23:18:10 UTC 2012-03-26
41. Working on forms

Author: Chris Johnston
Revision Date: 2012-03-26 23:17:47 UTC

Working on forms

lp:~daker/ubuntu-community-webthemes/fix.789523 bug(Has a merge proposal) Development ubuntu-community-webthemes 2011-06-05 11:12:18 UTC 2011-06-05
6. * Retrieve the Ubuntu font from the G...

Author: Adnane Belmadiaf
Revision Date: 2011-06-05 11:05:57 UTC

* Retrieve the Ubuntu font from the Google font directory

lp:~daker/ubuntu-community-webthemes/light-django-theme-update Development ubuntu-community-webthemes 2012-03-12 00:09:39 UTC 2012-03-12
39. * Fixed the subnav

Author: Adnane Belmadiaf
Revision Date: 2012-03-12 00:07:16 UTC

* Fixed the subnav

lp:~debconf14-dev/ubuntu-community-webthemes/light-django-dc14-theme Development ubuntu-community-webthemes 2014-03-30 22:55:30 UTC 2014-03-30
43. Oh yeah, we should probably have some...

Author: Steve Langasek
Revision Date: 2014-03-30 22:55:30 UTC

Oh yeah, we should probably have some formatting here

lp:~dooferlad/ubuntu-community-webthemes/less-fixed-widths Development ubuntu-community-webthemes 2012-04-11 17:46:46 UTC 2012-04-11
43. Updated style to use max-width so it ...

Author: James Tunnicliffe
Revision Date: 2012-04-11 17:45:57 UTC

Updated style to use max-width so it will shrink with a smaller window

lp:~dooferlad/ubuntu-community-webthemes/linaro-small-theme (Has a merge proposal) Development ubuntu-community-webthemes 2012-04-24 16:58:00 UTC 2012-04-24
49. Collapse padding on .row elements whe...

Author: James Tunnicliffe
Revision Date: 2012-04-24 16:58:00 UTC

Collapse padding on .row elements when screen width small

lp:~imbrandon/ubuntu-community-webthemes/light-sphinx-theme Development ubuntu-community-webthemes 2012-06-20 11:51:37 UTC 2012-06-20
5. adding responsive layout

Author: Brandon Holtsclaw
Revision Date: 2012-06-20 11:51:27 UTC

adding responsive layout

lp:~james-w/ubuntu-community-webthemes/connect-branding Development ubuntu-community-webthemes 2011-09-12 19:49:06 UTC 2011-09-12
39. Make the nav bar narrower, shrinking ...

Author: James Westby
Revision Date: 2011-09-12 19:49:06 UTC

Make the nav bar narrower, shrinking the connect logo to fit.

lp:~james-w/ubuntu-community-webthemes/linaro-links Development ubuntu-community-webthemes 2011-05-08 11:46:38 UTC 2011-05-08
37. Make the links green.

Author: James Westby
Revision Date: 2011-05-08 11:46:10 UTC

Make the links green.

lp:~mhall119/ubuntu-community-webthemes/developer-django-theme Development ubuntu-community-webthemes 2013-09-19 16:36:09 UTC 2013-09-19
54. Minor changes so that the theme plays...

Author: Michael Hall
Revision Date: 2013-09-19 16:36:09 UTC

Minor changes so that the theme plays nicely with 960.css

lp:~mhall119/ubuntu-community-webthemes/icon-set Development ubuntu-community-webthemes 2011-06-01 16:15:46 UTC 2011-06-01
3. Color update to match guidelines

Author: Michael Hall
Revision Date: 2011-06-01 16:15:46 UTC

Color update to match guidelines

lp:~nigelbabu/ubuntu-community-webthemes/kbd-style (Has a merge proposal) Development ubuntu-community-webthemes 2011-08-19 19:28:55 UTC 2011-08-19
39. Close the braces.

Author: Nigel Babu
Revision Date: 2011-08-19 19:28:55 UTC

Close the braces.

lp:~ronnie.vd.c/ubuntu-community-webthemes/tables (Has a merge proposal) Development ubuntu-community-webthemes 2011-03-18 14:18:47 UTC 2011-03-18
7. forgot to add the html file

Author: Ronnie
Revision Date: 2011-03-05 23:27:20 UTC

forgot to add the html file

lp:~sushkov/ubuntu-community-webthemes/light-wordpress-theme-uds Development ubuntu-community-webthemes 2011-03-15 09:47:41 UTC 2011-03-15
34. Global menu is hardcoded now

Author: Stas Sușcov
Revision Date: 2011-03-15 09:44:20 UTC

Global menu is hardcoded now

lp:~svwilliams/ubuntu-community-webthemes/left-bar-navpanel (Has a merge proposal) Development ubuntu-community-webthemes 2012-03-08 01:21:35 UTC 2012-03-08
42. Move the menu inside the content sect...

Author: Stephen V. Williams
Revision Date: 2012-03-08 01:21:35 UTC

Move the menu inside the content section, floated it to the left (inside the container) with a negative margin the width of the menu. Cleaned up the extra css and elements

lp:~svwilliams/ubuntu-community-webthemes/ligh-django-with-sidebar Development ubuntu-community-webthemes 2012-03-13 01:57:01 UTC 2012-03-13
46. removed changes from ubuntu_website_b...

Author: Stephen V. Williams
Revision Date: 2012-03-13 01:57:01 UTC

removed changes from ubuntu_website_base.html for side bar (changes are now in website_base)

lp:ubuntu-community-webthemes/developer-django-theme
Series: developer-django-theme
bug Development ubuntu-community-webthemes 2014-02-11 19:59:47 UTC 2014-02-11
55. Force <pre> and <code> to be left-ali...

Author: Michael Hall
Revision Date: 2014-02-11 19:59:34 UTC

Force <pre> and <code> to be left-aligned

lp:ubuntu-community-webthemes
Series: trunk
Development ubuntu-community-webthemes 2011-03-10 00:06:05 UTC 2011-03-10 This branch has not been pushed to yet.
1100 of 119 results